Friday, January 17, 2014

Coping- Planning For The Future; Something To Look Forward To

One thing I find helpful is looking ahead. I think about graduating high school, getting my own place, college, depending on no one, doing whatever i want just because I can. Thinking like that helps, even when at times you feel like you won't make it another year.

Sometimes that's the only thing you have-the future. Work your hardest right now to make the future everything you want it to be.

It might take some effort but it'll be worth it, I promise. Just hold those tears until the sun sets, let it out, and wake up the next morning with a confident smile like nothing could ever break you, when really nothing can because you're broken inside.

Stay happy folks & spread the word of this blog : )

No comments:

Post a Comment