Sunday, December 29, 2013

Music

I know you probably hear alot of people say music saved their lives and other cliche things along those lines but for me, i think it really has.
I'm not saying all music though.
For example when i'm really depressed i listen to music with alot of raw emotion and feelings which for me is rock, particuarily metal, but that might not be your preference. It doesn't matter though. But i'm just gonna say, don't be close minded, listen to all kinds and you'll find what you really like.
For me i got into alternative music and now i've found Indie Rock and i'm in love. I listen to all music, mostly rock, but occasionally a good pop song (Royal- Lorde) and dubstep, all kinds of stuff.
The point isn't to dance (there's other music for that). I have different songs and genres for emotions and stuff. If i'm sad, listen to sad grunge rock or indie.
In my next post i'm going to post a few of my favorite from all the genres i listen to (i'll ponly put 10 videos okay)
I challenge you guys to listen to them. I'm going to post the lyric video so read them, and see how they ake you feel. They make me feel so much better after everything. It's like having a friend who understands you.
And when you find music you like you can make SO MANY more friends. For example, i got into rock music and even Pierce The Veil, and so many people like them, and alot of people who like the same emotional music as you are going through things, so it makes me feel normal, and not alone.
I seriously reccomend it, it's literally changed my life.

Look out for my next post shortly : )

I'll post pictures after that post of music also: )

Stay happy~
"Dry your eyes and fake that smile like ya won the lottery"

No comments:

Post a Comment