Monday, November 11, 2013

We Are All Here For a Reason (Post One)

Welcome to my blog! :)
This is my first post so sorry for it not being all exciting and what not, but i want to put myself out there and explain why i'm here. I want to be a psychologist, and the reason being that i have had alot of experience with mental health and disorders. My aunt is schizophrenic, my other aunt, well, i don't know, she has alot of things wrong to be honest, and i, well, i was depressed to the point of being sucidal, i had low self esteem so i became anorexic, i've thought about killing myself alot. My life is hard, and sometimes i have to remind myelf why i'm here, for this, to help people with my experences. I have social anxiety and i'm just a whole bunch of awkward teen adjectives.
I lived in one place my whole life and then we moved three times and it's hard, i haven't made friends in so long, it was hard, and it still is. My social anxiety makes me so self consious of sounding dumb, and just being made fun of. I want nothing more than to be happy.
I was severely depressed last winter and it was bad, i distanced myself and barely ate, and i was a mess. I found my way out of the dark thanks to music, i found what others call it 'emo' or 'screamo' and hoenstly it deserves so much more recognition, it not only saved my life but so many others.
I'll post pitcures of lyrics from bands i like so if i can figure out how to do that, i will.
Anyways, i want to say, you can survive, i did, talk to people, or go online and be anonmous like me, that's what saved me. Write poems? SOngs? Listen to music that has inspirational lyrics, anything to feel better. Just know it does get better. When i was really depressed i never believed it, even though my life is still shit, it's better than it was, so hang in there.
Smile today.
Cry tomorrow.
(read everyday)


No comments:

Post a Comment